Kudos All Around ~ Versatile Blogger Award
June 13, 2010
I’ve won an award!
I was so surprised and honored to be awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Carol of The Answer is Chocolate. (Which, by the way, is awesome.)
To accept this award the nominee (me) must:
Thank whoever gave it to them. Thanks, Carol!
Tell 7 things about themselves.
Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom they recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Well, here goes………….
7 Things About Myself
1. I’ve had 3 C-sections (not by choice).
2. I was a lawyer in another life (the one before children!)
3. My sisters call me “Martha” after Martha Stewart because they think I’m really crafty.
4. I have really ugly feet.
5. I could shop every day of my life for a new purse and a new pair of shoes.
6. I love pork roll and soft pretzels (with mustard).
7. I love the beach.
Enough about me, then! Here is my list of 15 awesome bloggers I’ve recently discovered (and you should check them out!):
1. All Thingz Related
2. My So Called Junky Life
3. Vintage Feedsacks
4. Looking Glass Jewels
5. Designs by Terri Gordon
7. Plum Rose Lane
8. Design Diva with Interior Motives
9. Katie Jean's Jewelry Blog
10. Looking Glass Jewels
11. The Lovely Paper Blog
12. Singing Three Little Birds
13. The Craft Cave
14. Angie and Jenny 2 Sisters Who Love Handmade
15. Life in the Craft Lane
OK, I guess it's time I told these awesome bloggers just how awesome they are! Be sure to visit them and leave a comment!
Until next time.................