Welcome to Vintage Charm Party #147! Thanks to all who linked up last week. And if you're new here, welcome! We appreciate each and every one of you who continue to come back and party with us. We're in constant awe of your creativity and talent. And once again we can't wait to see what vintage goodies, finds and projects you all have to share with us today.
Now let's find out what our
Now let's find out what our
hostesses have been up to!
Follow at My Thrift Store Addiction
It's been difficult for us to choose just one feature each. Your vintage finds, vignettes and just plain creativity have been awesome!
Stacey from Poofing the Pillows shared how she paired old and new to Create a Beautiful Guest Bedroom. I love the soothing colors and charming accents she chose. I wouldn't mind cozying up on that comfy bed with a good book. I'm sure her guests will feel the same way!
Cathy, from Vintage + Paint and More, is getting ready for fall! You can see it in her recent Chalk Couture stencil and chalk paste creation: Pumpkin, Spice and Everything Nice. She evens provides a handy video tutorial showing just how easy it is. Are you ready for fall? Even if you're not, you should really stop by and I'm sure she'll put you in the mood!
party button from below!
(Does #7 say "Prizes"???)
1. Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs and other vintage subject matter. No shops or direct advertising, please.
2. Reminder: No recipe links, please.
3. Link-back: We'd love it if you'd include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
4. Visitation: Please visit other blog posts -- after all that's what a link-up is all about. When pinning please go to the source of the photo to pin it so the originator of the post gets the credit.
5. Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses' blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connectig with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
6. Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
7. Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month's featured posts to be featured on both hostesses' blogs. At the end of the year one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
8. Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them) and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party with a link back to your blog. You will likewise assert that the content of the post is your own.Also, we hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites Pinterest board and check it every week. We don't just pin features, but many other posts we love as well. We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to stay in touch:
Just click on my Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram icons in my top right sidebar. You can also sign up there to receive my blog posts via email as well.
If you sign up via email, you should receive a confirmation email in your inbox. If not, please check your spam folder
(and/or your "Promotions" folder if you have gmail)!
Don’t miss another thrifty,
DIY home décor post!