Welcome to Vintage Charm Party #196!
Thanks to all who linked up last week. And if you're new here, welcome! We appreciate each and every one of you who continue to come back and party with us. We're in constant awe of your creativity and talent. And once again we can't wait to see what vintage goodies, finds and projects you all have to share with us today.
Now let's find out what our
hostesses have been up to!
It's been difficult for us to choose just one feature each. Your vintage finds, vignettes and just plain creativity have been awesome!
Our friend Debbie, of Debbie Dabble Blog, is a woman after my own heart. Some of you may know that I am a Dollar Tree expert. Well, I believe Debbie is, too! She picked up some great fall decor from there as well from a few other stores (I always love a bargain) and you can see what she got by visiting Fall Haul. I can't say for sure, but you might just see some of the same decor items showing up soon in one of my future Dollar Tree Treasures posts!
My friend, Rita, at Panoply, shared a charming tete-a-tete tablescape on her balcony. Isn't it elegantly chic? Visit Rita to see her tablescape sources--you won't believe where she snagged those lovely lemon plates!
If you've been featured today grab a party button from below!
(Does #6 say "Prizes"???)
1. Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs and other vintage subject matter. No shops or direct advertising, please.
2. Link-back: We'd love it if you'd include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
3. Visitation: Please visit other blog posts -- after all that's what a link-up is all about. When pinning please go to the source of the photo to pin it so the originator of the post gets the credit.
4. Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses' blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
5. Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
6. Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month's featured posts to be featured on both hostesses' blogs. At the end of the year one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
7. Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them) and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party with a link back to your blog. You will likewise assert that the content of the post is your own.
Be sure to stay in touch:
Don’t miss another thrifty,
DIY home décor post!