Welcome to Vintage Charm Party #197!
Thanks to all who linked up last week. And if you're new here, welcome! We appreciate each and every one of you who continue to come back and party with us. We're in constant awe of your creativity and talent. And once again we can't wait to see what vintage goodies, finds and projects you all have to share with us today.
Now let's find out what our
hostesses have been up to!
It's been difficult for us to choose just one feature each. Your vintage finds, vignettes and just plain creativity have been awesome!
With fall right around the corner, I've been dreaming of a seasonal facelift for my home decor. So when I saw the beautiful fall floral centerpiece created by our friend Karin from Karin's Kottage, my heart skipped a beat.Her approach was thrifty (just my style) and incredibly colorful -- radiating the warmth of fall colors and just plain cheeriness. Stop by Simple Fall Tablescape Using Marigolds to see her creation and be inspired!
It's no secret that I adore Kristin's charming Northwoods cabin that she showcases on her blog, White Arrows Home. A girl after my own heart, Kristin shares the most fabulous vignettes and vintage collections. A Collector Celebrates Smokey the Bear Turning 75 is a perfect example--Kristin pairs whimsical collections with a bit of history about the iconic bear. Be sure to drop by for a visit and check out the rest of her wonderful vignettes! Happy Birthday, Smokey!
If you've been featured today grab a party button from below!
(Does #6 say "Prizes"???)
1. Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs and other vintage subject matter. No shops or direct advertising, please.
2. Link-back: We'd love it if you'd include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
3. Visitation: Please visit other blog posts -- after all that's what a link-up is all about. When pinning please go to the source of the photo to pin it so the originator of the post gets the credit.
4. Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses' blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
5. Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
6. Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month's featured posts to be featured on both hostesses' blogs. At the end of the year one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
7. Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them) and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party with a link back to your blog. You will likewise assert that the content of the post is your own.
Be sure to stay in touch:
Don’t miss another thrifty,
DIY home décor post!