Welcome to Vintage Charm Party #261
November Feature of the Month!
Thanks to all who linked up last week. And if you're new here, welcome! We appreciate each and every one of you who continue to come back and party with us. We're in constant awe of your creativity and talent. And once again we can't wait to see what vintage goodies, finds and projects you all have to share with us today.
Drum roll please...
Congratulations goes to Claire
Pillar Box Blue!
Our friend Claire of Pillar Box Blue is a master at crafting and upcycling. One fabulous example of this is her collection of DIY Christmas trees that is, frankly, beyond awesome. Visit The Best DIY Tabletop Christmas Trees to get the lowdown on all her Christmas tree creations and how she made them.
Now let's find out what our
hostesses have been up to!
It's been difficult for us to choose just one feature each. Your vintage finds, vignettes and just plain creativity have been awesome!
Our friend, Lina, from Sew Historically, has a wonderful way of sharing Christmas cheer. She's created one of the most unique Advent calendars I've ever seen. And it's made just for YOU! It's an interactive Christmas countdown calendar. Every day in December you get to open a door and find a DIY Christmas ornament tutorial or Christmas recipe behind it! I love this idea and can't wait until December 1st to open the first door! Be sure to visit 24 DIY Christmas Ornaments & Treats - Craft-Along Advent Calendar 2020 to read all about it!
Our friend, Amalia, from Handmade By Amalia shared the sweetest poem and handmade Pair That Share. I follow this talented lady on Instagram, and I am always charmed by her whimsical creations and creative poems! Visit Amalia to read the cute poem that accompanies her adorable handmade dolls.
If you've been featured today grab a party button from below!
(Does #6 say "Prizes"???)
1. Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs and other vintage subject matter. No shops or direct advertising, please.
2. Link-back: We'd love it if you'd include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
3. Visitation: Please visit other blog posts -- after all that's what a link-up is all about. When pinning please go to the source of the photo to pin it so the originator of the post gets the credit.
4. Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses' blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
5. Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
6. Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month's featured posts to be featured on both hostesses' blogs. At the end of the year one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
7. Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them) and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party with a link back to your blog. You will likewise assert that the content of the post is your own.
Be sure to stay in touch:
Click HERE to subscribe.
Don’t miss another thrifty,
DIY home décor post!