Welcome to Vintage Charm Party #11
Merry Christmas from all your hostesses!
Thanks to all who linked up last week. We’re so glad that you could join us. And good news! In light of the Christmas and New Year’s holidays, Vintage Charm Party #11 will be open for two weeks! So if you don’t have time to join in this week, you can always stop by next week! We can’t wait to see all your vintage goodness! But first, here’s what our hostesses have been up to.
Follow at MyThrift Store Addiction
Pam at House of Hawthornes is a girl after my own heart. She collects all the things she loves and displays them in the most creative ways. It just so happens that we love a lot of the same things. Check out her Vintage Eclectic Holiday Home Tour, it is sure to make you smile.
Robin over at Happy at Home created these darling vintage-inspired tart tin Christmas ornaments. And she even provides us with a video tutorial so we can make our own!
Michelle at the Painted Hinge has combined rustic metallics, natural accents and a beautiful bouquet to create a stunning holiday focal point in her home. In fact, My Christmas Mantel Made Awesome is such a gorgeous display I can almost smell those fresh flowers!
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please. Just a reminder: NO FOOD LINKS, PLEASE!
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses' blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
I can’t WAIT to see what you have
to share with us today!
Don’t Forget to Pin it!
Also, we hope you'll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites Pinterest board, and check it every week. We don't just pin features, but many other posts we love as well. We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time,